Monday 28 July 2008

Love on the rocks

Spent quite a bit of time over the last few week looking for a location for a wedding shoot next weekend - and found it, at Burbage. I then had Mike posing beautifully on the rocks as walkers and hikers looked on with some amusement. Sarah, who is going to be the star of the shoot is really excited about it - we had talked about it, but I suspect she didn't think we'd actually find a location which would fit into the schedule.

Had a bit of fun with the key-shifting/off camera flash. I think we've cracked it. Also been doing some practising with the aperture priority/on camera flash. Am I turning into a geek? or a perfectionist?

I also got some galleries up on the website from more recent weddings at Scaitcliffe Hall and the Gibbon Bridge - very pleased with the results, and its really good when I see (in google analytics, bless 'em) people from all over the world looking at them.

No comments: