Thursday 14 August 2008

People

Every time I shoot a wedding, I get a bit of insight into the lives of people I probably would not have otherwise met, every time I just love them - most people are so nice, happy and positive and unique, and every wedding is amazing in its own way, so if I seem to be continually going syco I can't help it. Just occasionally I meet people who aren't. This week has not been one of them but I daren't keep going on about how lovely and wonderful everyone is cos it sounds a bit creepy.

I found a really cute way of making evening reception shots look like they have some atmosphere which is usually wiped out by flash. I now need to go back through all the weddings not yet printed and apply.

My super brainy son got his A level results today, and accepted at manchester to study physics! I'm feeling ridiculously proud of him.

No comments: