Thursday 7 August 2008

The wedding season



Its August, so its crazy, and I love it. On saturday we had a wedding I've been looking forward to all year, ever since I met Sarah. She is one of the warmest, most loving, fun people I have ever met - as her father said in his speech "to meet Sarah is to love her" so it really was a privilege to be a part of their day. Chris is really nice as well, and it was a very emotionally charged event wedding by any standards because Sarah's mum died a few years ago. Anyway, there was so much love it was wonderful. From a photographer's point of view however, the highlight was taking a slight detour after the ceremony at Holmesfield to Burbage Bridge to have a quick photo session. Burbage bridge is a well known viewpoint in the Peak District. The results, if I say so myself were pretty good. Being ever critical, I can see how they might have been better, but I'm still very pleased with them.

No comments: