Wednesday 31 March 2010

The best affirmation (for me)

Taken from a book by Joseph Murphy, written long before "The Secret" and one of the most powerful books ever written. I read this book many years ago, I can't pretend my life has been perfect, but I'm happy, and this helps. A lot.

" I realize I am one with infinite intelligence of my sub-conscious mind, which knows no obstacle, difficulty, or delay. I live in the joyous expectancy of the best. My deeper mind responds to my thoughts. I know that the work of the infinite power of my sub-conscious cannot be hindered. Infinite intelligence always finishes successfully whatever it begins.. Creative wisdom works through me bringing all my plans and purposes to completion. Whatever I start I bring to a successful conclusion. My aim in life is to give wonderful service, and all those whom I contact are blessed by what I have to offer."


This is a photograph of Snowdon, taken this weekend. 1 hour before sunset. Just want to share it with the world. Take photos 1 hour before sunset!

No comments: