Monday 15 March 2010

Honesty, and a change of mind

Honestly, why can't we have a bit more honesty?

Why can't we say what we really mean, admit it if we're not doing so good, and then truly celebrate when we are.

I just love people who are open, and you don't have to work out what's going on with them, and you can trust them.

Meanwhile, there's nothing wrong with changing your mind. So I'm probably going to go to Egypt in January for PTO, and book a trip to somewhere else very soon, probably North Cyprus. Hurray!!! Not that anyone needs to know this, just felt like a bit of gratuitous blogging.

Meanwhile, I smell really nice today, at least, my jumper does.

Checking my page stats, AWP is on page 7. JDP bottom of page 1, AP a miserable page 14. Its a bit depressing when a dead man is higher.


Not sure why, but I just put this blog onto a directory, who requested a link back. If your checking this guys, I never said it was interesting.

Blog Directory for United Kingdom

No comments: