Monday 1 March 2010

The incredible law of attraction

Its amazing. I've been aware of the law of attraction for many years, from a spooky " co-incidence" when I was about 15, to this weekend when I was privileged to a performance by the singing waiters.

I met a lovely lady a few months ago called Marie-Claire Carlyle who pointed out to me that I was having some very negative thoughts about Sheffield, and lets face it, sometimes fact are facts. However, following on from that meeting I decided it was time to turn things round, and started to make sure my thought patterns were saying the right things.

About 10 days ago when I had a bit of free time - ie free-thinking time - at my Mum's house I had a really good think about what I want, and came up with a list. On it was "pressies" - I was a bit miffed that Mike had just let Valentines day pass with "oh, I guess I've been too busy" shrug, and that was following on from the non christmas, the non birthday, etc... within a week, my friend Grace arrived, laden with... presents. Just small things, but absolutely perfect, wine, flowers, seeds. Wow... this is great, methinks, always with "be careful what you wish for" at the back of my mind.

Also on the list was " more customers like A-H " who is a good regular client with lots of imagination. On friday I received a call asking me to do some photography at a private party at a rather nice house in Matlock, which I did, and that's where the singing waiters came in. They were fabulous! The similarity with A-H is just remarkable.

The thing that struck me was time. The party had been arranged months ago - it was happening anyway. I put myself in the zone for " something special " and suddenly I was a a part of that lovely event, and I'll be getting paid for it.

Brilliant. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

No comments: